Web Marketing Strategist – Sales
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a confident, well-spoken, smart, experienced and highly motivated customer service expert with an outstanding work ethic who wants to take the next step in their career as a welcome addition to our already exceptional sales team.
- Sell products via telephone, email and text to warm leads, existing clients and new prospects
- Provide a high level of customer service to potential, new and existing clients
- Cold call prospects for at least 2 hours a day
- Learning our example websites, pricing, sales pitch, products and services in the 1st month of training through individual coaching with managers and listening to other team members on sales calls
- Sell at least $5,000 in sales of our Website and Internet Marketing products by the end of the 2nd month of training
- Sell at least $12,000 in sales of our Website and Internet Marketing products by the end of the 3rd month of training
- Sell at least $25,000 in sales of our Website and Internet Marketing products by the end of the 4th month on the team
- Average $35,000 or more a month per trimester after the 4th month on the team
- Perform minimum required amount of outbound calls and SF tasks every week
- Be consultative and properly sell our Website and Internet Marketing products with the right client expectations
- Provide prospective clients the best possible Website and Internet Marketing solution to meet their long-term goals
- Coordinate with Managers, Project Managers and Web Developers throughout the sales and project cycles, especially if any sales issues occur
- Make a commitment to our clients and their success
- Work with sales team to achieve monthly and yearly goals
- Give feedback to the management team to improve products, services and customer experience
- Self-discipline/strong work ethic
- Likable/Great Personality
- Great attitude
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Good speaking/phone voice
- Team player
- At least 2 or more years of customer service experience
- Work experience in a web-based, technical or real estate industry a strong plus
- Sales experience a strong plus
- Web design and development experience a strong plus
- SEO experience a strong plus
- Real estate experience a strong plus
- Salesforce experience a strong plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to be a part of the team
- Motivated by consistent income, base salary and rewarding commission plan
- Base plus aggressive commission structure
We are looking for someone to start immediately!
- Please email your resume to: jobs(at)thedesignpeople(dotted)com with the job or internship title referenced in the title of the email.
- Send your attached resume in MS Word or PDF format.
- Tell us why you’re the best person for the job in your cover letter.
*Principals only. Candidate must be located in Los Angeles County or surrounding areas. No relocation provided. The Design People, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.