IDX Property Search Solutions for Your Agent Website
Do you want to search the MLS directly on your website? IDX, or Internet Data Exchange, is a must-have for your website and allows you to capture leads, save property searches and send email updates to your clients.
Here are just some of the advantages IDX can help you with:
- Better searchability for web visitors. When potential clients want to zero in on a particular listing, IDX can lead them to the home details without discarding their previous home searches. They’ll also be able to search the following:
- School district
- Zip code
- MLS number
- Home characteristics
- Lead generation. IDX is essential to converting leads into sales. Your goal is to lead viewers to a listing’s details. If people like what they see, they’ll keep coming back. Ask them to fill out a short form so they can get emails or updates on their listings of interest. When a new property is listed that matches their criteria, they will automatically be emailed with the new property listing details.
- Promote marketing campaigns. As an offshoot of sending regular updates, you can also launch campaigns to inform potential clients of any new features on your websites or community events in your area listings.
- Email and print option. As someone looking to buy a property, it’s essential to have these two choices. It’s a sign of insight and consideration on your part as an agent to allow people to send listing information from your website to their friends and family, or to print these out for their own study. Check out this example form Gerard Bisignano’s listing page.
Need help on how to integrate IDX on your website? Take a look at Agent Image’s IDX Studio for a full list of areas covered or call us at 1.800.635.1231.
All packages come with:
- IDX Studio walk-through & tutorial.
- Basic Quick Search setup on the homepage (property type, city, bedrooms, bathrooms, price) *Additional parameters are extra.
- HTML skinning of your IDX pages to ensure a seamless look with your website’s design.
- Creation of up to 5 hotsheets. Please contact us for more information on hotsheets.
- No setup fee. 6 month minimum term.
Click here for more information.
Did you enjoy reading this article?
Sign up for more updates with our Agent Intelligence Newsletter!
We are committed to protecting your privacy.