Nurturing Loyalty for Your Real Estate Clients
Never underestimate the power of client loyalty. The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) found that 70% of home sellers found their real estate agent through a referral or did repeat business with Realtors® they’ve worked with in the past. Transacting with clients is more than just doing business with them. It’s providing them an unforgettable experience. Here are 4 tips to guide you to establishing and nurturing client loyalty.
- Provide the best service.
- Make your transactions as easy and as breezy as possible.
- Take the journey with your clients as they purchase and move into their first home.
- When the time comes, be there when they sell and move on to a better home.
- Be with them every step of the way.
- Make sure your website has reliable and updated information.
- Offer advice and recommendations for products and services related to building a home.
- Share your expertise through your blog by posting informative articles.
- Take initiative and greet a client on their birthday. Also perform follow-ups like letting them know that it has been a year since their home purchase.
- Use their name, be it written or verbal, and know an interesting fact or detail about them.
- Sending your referrers a Thank You card would be ideal, but even a sincere email will do.
- It cannot be said enough, social media has made it so easy to access and be accessed.
- Make your online presence be felt by regularly updating your blog and social media accounts.
- Build your online following by being congenial and replying to all your inquiries in a timely manner.
Out of all these, number one is the most important when it comes to building client loyalty. An excellent first impression and continuous care will surely go a long way with your real estate business.
Did you enjoy reading this article?
Sign up for more updates with our Agent Intelligence Newsletter!
We are committed to protecting your privacy.